Guthy Renker - VITACLEAR VITAMINS
I will never order through Guthy-Renker again.I have tried multiple times to cancel my order through them for Pro-Active and some vitamins that I never received but they keep telling me that there is nothing I can do.
I now have to change my credit card information so that I can stop the charges against my account. THEY ARE AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!! My account was overdrawn and they just keep saying to refuse product when it is delivered but the products have never even been delivered.
Does anyone know what can be done to stop this from happening to someone else?The customer service department is a joke.d59215c review #158314
You may also like
- "I had this hair installed Saturday 3/17/2012 and it looks so bad that I am taking it out as soon as possible. First of all I am highly upset and..."
- "I purchased vitamin tablets from Guthy Renker a few months back and had cancelled the service after a month.Despite this, they still charge my credit card every month.They don't send..."
- "There is a "Customer Care" number that does not help you at all. I called this morning for 2 HOURS and only got a robot that directed my call to..."
- "This is an edit of a photo taken by MorningPrint, previously one of my favorite printers, of 85% Cyan as shown in a Pantone process book (”85” color chip) ..."
- "Lindsay from Santa Barbara, CA. Loyal customer since 2009 event after thousands dollars spent with minimal satisfaction as hair removal machines were out dated & didn't seem to be effective...."
- "Deli employees get real mad when you request "thin sliced" meats n cheeses. First let me add, you need to ensure the SLICERS are clean.. Port Richey, FL is terrible..."
- "I should have figured something like this would happen at this Kroger. I ordered a cake with my son who turned 13. He wanted a tropical theme with water/ocean and..."
- "I have a Kenmore water heater from Sears with a 12 year warranty. The warranty states, "Sears will 1) provide free water heater parts for those that are defective in..."
- "Scam artists!!! I hired CED Development in November of 2013 for a simple 3-4 day fence project that still isn't finished. This was a horrible experience that consisted from excuses..."