Guthy Renker - VITACLEAR VITAMINS
I will never order through Guthy-Renker again.I have tried multiple times to cancel my order through them for Pro-Active and some vitamins that I never received but they keep telling me that there is nothing I can do.
I now have to change my credit card information so that I can stop the charges against my account. THEY ARE AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!! My account was overdrawn and they just keep saying to refuse product when it is delivered but the products have never even been delivered.
Does anyone know what can be done to stop this from happening to someone else?The customer service department is a joke.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Purchased relaxed regular and it completely broke my hair all the way to the root I had it on less than 7 minutes. My hair used to be down my..."
- "I thought I had somehow infected my upper lip. My P.A. put me on oral antibiotic and a cream antibiotic. The condition worsened. I was..."
- "Hi. I have proof, that a scam is going on by using various GMail adresses. I also know, that the guy behind the scam is working out of Cameroon. I..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- "Terrible terrible terrible will never shop at Macy's ever again, and apparently if your cash paying customer you're worthless at the store! I paid over $100 for a pair of..."
- "Hello! I;m May Ferris i am writing this on behalf of Paul Madore. We bought a dishwasher the warranty ran out nov,15,2015,last week as i was doing dishes..."
- "Illegal immigrant from Brazil working in the United States pharmaceutical industry. Peter Miter has been living in the United States illegally since the age of 13. Peter Miter..."
- "Good luck! We had a pipe in our kitchen DISINTEGRATE this morning and were told that there is no need for an expedited service call because there's not an active..."