Guthy Renker - Deficient Product Received

I received on Thursday, February 21, 2013, two 16 ounce containers of Wen Shampoo Conditioners that were busted.The product had spilled into the box that the product was received in.

Upon contact with Wen Customer service number (800-964-1892), I was told that the Consumer Affairs Team would have to handle this problem. I was connected to this team, and held the phone for over 5 minutes waiting for someone to come to the phone. Finally a recorder came on and requested my name and phone number with a promise to get back to me within 24 hours. I received a call the following day, Saturday (2-23-13) in which I was asked if I could identify on this website where the bottles were broken.

My response was that it would depend upon the display on the website. Upon finally getting to this website, I find no place to identify the bottle, let along a place to ID the broken part(s). Therefore, I am attaching a picture of the package with the bottles in the box I received them in. I told the person on the phone I had started to return the broken bottles in their box to you, but decided to call first because the box would be a total mess by the time you receive it.

However, I am still willing to return the "mess" to you, in order to get 2 bottles to replace the broken ones.

Also since you are receiving your payment through my credit card company, I would like my product as soon as possible.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 12, 2014 #804403 Clearwater, Florida

so what happened because I've had em accidentally send me the wrong product and they let me keep mine twice

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Guthy Renker. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Guthy Renker.
Filing a new complaint about