I received on Thursday, February 21, 2013, two 16 ounce containers of Wen Shampoo Conditioners that were busted.The product had spilled into the box that the product was received in.
Upon contact with Wen Customer service number (800-964-1892), I was told that the Consumer Affairs Team would have to handle this problem. I was connected to this team, and held the phone for over 5 minutes waiting for someone to come to the phone. Finally a recorder came on and requested my name and phone number with a promise to get back to me within 24 hours. I received a call the following day, Saturday (2-23-13) in which I was asked if I could identify on this website where the bottles were broken.
My response was that it would depend upon the display on the website. Upon finally getting to this website, I find no place to identify the bottle, let along a place to ID the broken part(s). Therefore, I am attaching a picture of the package with the bottles in the box I received them in. I told the person on the phone I had started to return the broken bottles in their box to you, but decided to call first because the box would be a total mess by the time you receive it.
However, I am still willing to return the "mess" to you, in order to get 2 bottles to replace the broken ones.
Also since you are receiving your payment through my credit card company, I would like my product as soon as possible.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "Christy McCann (a.k.a. Christy-Rocket McCann) was found guilty in a Concord (Country Costa County) court of law of fraudulently selling a 21.5 inch computer monitor, which was advertised by her..."
- "2 ladies Lindsay Johnson and Krystal Ziadi made a some fb posts that were completely immature and out of line. These are not the type of "women" you should be..."
- "Got excited bout the product didn't have hair loss just wanted my hair to grow longer n fuller faster I only used the shampoo n conditioner my hair started to..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."