I received on Thursday, February 21, 2013, two 16 ounce containers of Wen Shampoo Conditioners that were busted.The product had spilled into the box that the product was received in.
Upon contact with Wen Customer service number (800-964-1892), I was told that the Consumer Affairs Team would have to handle this problem. I was connected to this team, and held the phone for over 5 minutes waiting for someone to come to the phone. Finally a recorder came on and requested my name and phone number with a promise to get back to me within 24 hours. I received a call the following day, Saturday (2-23-13) in which I was asked if I could identify on this website where the bottles were broken.
My response was that it would depend upon the display on the website. Upon finally getting to this website, I find no place to identify the bottle, let along a place to ID the broken part(s). Therefore, I am attaching a picture of the package with the bottles in the box I received them in. I told the person on the phone I had started to return the broken bottles in their box to you, but decided to call first because the box would be a total mess by the time you receive it.
However, I am still willing to return the "mess" to you, in order to get 2 bottles to replace the broken ones.
Also since you are receiving your payment through my credit card company, I would like my product as soon as possible.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "One day I was asked by my husband to call my credit card company & find out how much was owed, he also asked for the last 10 transactions. One..."
- "I bought a container of Gillette shaving foam and it exploded. The explosion completely ruined my bathroom and cost me thousands of dollars in repairs. The representative of Gillette who..."
- "Okay im in the middle of a dispute with the yunique company! I place my order on their Black Monday special sale and it is May 26th 2016 and I..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."