I placed an order for sheer cover,and also bronzing, this order was placed on the 16th February 2008, after 2 weeks I still had not received anything, I tried calling customer services to hear a answering machine letting us know that our order should be with us in the next couple of days, so I waited, I then received a letter asking if I could produce another credit card as the one I had produced had expired at the end of february, I then made a phone call which took me 20 minutes to get through, I spoke to a lady who took my new cc details, she ensured me that I should receive the products in the next couple of days, guess what it is now march the 26th and I am now phoning again as I still haven't received anything, I spoke to a gentleman this time, he ensured me the products would be with me within he next couple of days, I did say to him if he was unable to keep to this agreement then I would be cancelling my order. It is now April the 4th and no order.

I would just like to say I work for a very professional organisation, which as 104 employees in the head office, and a lot of the girls who work there, were looking forward to seeing your products, who knows what orders would of come your way. can I just say I was a first time customer, and I would just like to let you know how dissapointed I am.

A response to this complaint would be most appreciated

Regards

Debbie Ashton

Had an Experience with Guthy Renker?

Comments