Southend-On-Sea, England
1.8

This morning I received an email from pay pal saying thank you for your payment of £65.92 to Guthy Renker. I bought ONE item last month for £19.99 - when I paid I had un-selected the prescription icon! But this month Guthy Renker of Proactive remove the funds of £65.92 from me via pay pal!! What kind of bloody subscription is this that the sub script ion THAT I DIDNT WANT IS MORE THAN THE ITEM I BOUGHT!!! It's left me with nothing for the month!!

I liked their products but since this stunt I will NEVER buy from them again! Total scam and will approach social media warning others before they get caught out by this ***!

When I called the customer service was rude and unhelpful and told me only paypal could help me. When I contacted PayPal they told me as the payment had gone through to speak to the merchant: Guthy Renker.

Waste of my time waste of my money.

Extremely angry and will be taking this as far as I can take it!!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Guthy Renker and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Guthy Renker.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Guthy Renker to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Guthy Renker?

Comments