1.5

Why this company uses scam techniques for IT Bye Bye cosmetics is beyond me.They send you a trial kit for $39.00 and two wks later send you a full kit that your didn't order.

Not only that, they bill you automatically, because they have your card information, for $139! This actually is a good product and the way they do their false advertising, all new customers will be lost. Don't they realize that they don't have to scam people with this product? They are so dumb.

They didn't pull anything on me. I called to cancel anything they send, called my bank to stop all charges from IT Cosmetics, Guthy Renker and stopped my credit card and ordered a new one.

I see that Guthy Renker is known for this type of scam.Also, they don't tell you that the $39.99 kit is not a full kit.they are samples!

Review about: Guthy Renker Cosmetics Set Free Trial.

Reason of review: only sample kit and no mention of the cost of an actual full kit that they want to automatically send whether you try to stop it or not..

I liked: Most dishonest company i have ever dealt with.

Comments

Crestview, Florida, United States #1348932

CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION NOW !!HAVE NOT GOTTEN THE ITEMS I PAID FOR IN 6 MONTHS.

WILL BE SCALLING BANK TO CANCEL OUT THIS WITHDRAWAL...

WILL NOT PAY FOR SOMETHING YOU ARE NOT SENDING ME !!!

TRIED THIS *** EMAIL *** 3 TIMES AND GOT NOBODY TO RESPOND YET !!THIS IS A BIG OLD RIP OFF !!!