347 views

Cancelled pro-active product in 2009 via internet. Rec'd new shipment and bill and sent both back stating it was cancelled.

Rec'd another bill and called and was assured it was cancelled. Kept receiving bills, kept sending responses. NEVER received another shipment. How convenient?!?!?!?

Just rec'd after 3 years an invoice from RJM Acquistions regarding a collection for $45.89. No product, no resolution, alot of wasted time and a blemish for me with a collection item.

What a gullible insubordinate company!!! I do not understand how this hasn't been rectified when so many people are having the same problem!

Location: Macon, Georgia

Comments

Katherine. I just agree...

Ellen`s stori is shocking, last week I bought a great Jaguar E-type from having made $6054 this last month and a little over $10,000 last month. without a question it is the nicest job I have ever had. I started this five months/ago and almost straight away started bringin home at least $82..

per/hr. I use the details here, ======bit90.com=====