Purchased a trial and 2 months later had £40 taken from my account.More wen products arrived which don't work by the way, and the invoice says I owe them £110.92 for a product I didn't even want.
Also states an "instalment plan" saying when they are going to be taking more money from me!Visa dispute and complaint is in order.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Wen Hair Care Product
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Spent £4k and left with fine hair to the front, asked for straight hair and left with frizzy curly hair. They try to rectify by poo smelling solutions which..."
- "I was at the shop till you drop at the convention center in the greater shreveport/bossier city la. I cam across a booth for make up and creams as a..."
- "I bought a container of Gillette shaving foam and it exploded. The explosion completely ruined my bathroom and cost me thousands of dollars in repairs. The representative of Gillette who..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "Ordered mothers day flowers chocolates and teddy nothing turned up wast of 60 pound! And one disappointed mum sat home excited waiting on her mother's day gifts. extremely annoyed and..."
- "I ordered two mother and daughter bracelets as they look lovely on the website. The band is quite thick on the website, the attachments are silver. Infact the band is..."
- "Very bad experience get charge d 1000 £ for this ..."