Purchased a trial and 2 months later had £40 taken from my account.More wen products arrived which don't work by the way, and the invoice says I owe them £110.92 for a product I didn't even want.
Also states an "instalment plan" saying when they are going to be taking more money from me!Visa dispute and complaint is in order.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Wen Hair Care Product
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This advertisement: which claims to be endorsed by dr. Oz. seems to be a *** , when you call the number on there web site you get know real person,..."
- "I bought my No no for use on facial hair. I used it for 45 days, and it stopped working. I sent it back and got a replacement and started..."
- "I started using WEN about six months ago. At first I was skeptical, but after using it for a week I fell in love with the product and how it..."
- "Purchased a trial and 2 months later had £40 taken from my account. More wen products arrived which don't work by the way, and the invoice says I owe them..."
- "Ordered mothers day flowers chocolates and teddy nothing turned up wast of 60 pound! And one disappointed mum sat home excited waiting on her mother's day gifts. extremely annoyed and..."
- "I ordered two mother and daughter bracelets as they look lovely on the website. The band is quite thick on the website, the attachments are silver. Infact the band is..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."