22.3K views

I ordered an Introductory TRY IT NOW of It Cosmetics BYE BYE Foundation. I got the trial size that I ordered, then they proceeded to charge me for additional products after I cancelled my account. I never ordered any further products nor received any. Trying to get further information after I received a cancellation email is impossible. They want payment for something I never got.

The product is great however don't order it through the TRYITNOW site. Bait and Switch.. THey will charge you even after cancellation. Trying to get it resolved is a joke! Proceed with Caution!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Guthy Renker. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Guthy Renker.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Personal Care category for more informed decision or compare Guthy Renker to other companies on our site.

Comments

Same thing happened to me !!

I never got trial size but charged for it. Called them said to late for refund.

I bought one for my son in law and he loves it. He dropped it after a year and never told me.

It did crack.

When I found out I bought the the whole kit and he now knows he can replace any part that may be damaged,mostlyby his bald headed clumsiness! He's ecstatic.

Aberdeen, Maryland, United States #1312890

I bought your product at Ulta, I bought the compact and when I tried it I was very disappointed because I bought it to cover my brown spots which are not very dark, but the makeup did not cover. Maybe I should have used another product with it but I was disappointed.

Rancho Cordova, California, United States #1294271

Call your bank they should refund you and continue to contact the business.

Norristown, Pennsylvania, United States #1274186

Order product at the end of November. Never received order but have been charged twice. Customer Service is never available.

to Anonymous #1546943

This place sounds like a rip off company...I also have had a problem like yours but with VICTORIA'S SECRECT,I was charged$246.00 for thing's I never purchased at there store,, Good luck

Samething happened to me. Kept getting charged even though I canceled and never received any further shipments.

Springboro, Ohio, United States #1267151

I'm having the same problem and considering legal action, this website and their customer service is a joke.

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1266777

Same thing happened to me but I put a stop on ALL from this company and changed my card.

S C A M !!!

Sunny Side, Georgia, United States #1263104

Yes the same thing happened to me. I called and the customer service rep was rude and proceeded to tell me that it was stated in BOLD print that my credit card account would be charged for additional shipments.

I tried returning then entire untouched shipment but was told I could not receive a refund because it was passed the 30 days. I guess that is their way of keeping your money whether you like the product or not!

Stamford, Connecticut, United States #1262575

I'm having the same issue, I ordered IT Cosmetics and didn't like it. I CANCELLED the order but I'm still be charged for additional products that I have not received!!!

Houston, Texas, United States #1245147

My girlfriend order trail kit...a month ago...she cancelled...but after looking at my account the following month...i got hit for same amount... .Watch that company..proceed with caution..Mr M.Salas from San Antonio Texas...78213 zip code.

Prosper, Texas, United States #1233936

I have had the same experience. Trying to cancel now.

They say I don't have an account but charge my credit card every month.

Love the foundation. very unfortunate!

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States #1225243

The same has happened to me. Cancelled the order twice, but continue to be charged for products.

Key Largo, Florida, United States #1222811

I got charged again for no product of course. It won't happen again.

Key Largo, Florida, United States #1222810

Too bad I didn't check it out first. It's a shame someone is always

trying to steal from you.

They got me, but not next month, I am changing my card. You can get once or twice but not 3 times.

I am pissed off.

to keysliz Pacoima, California, United States #1252503

I changed mt card and somehow they still pulled money from my account!

to keysliz #1549943

That’s what we had to do. Change account numbers. Then the bills started coming.

Westborough, Massachusetts, United States #1219715

Exact same thing is happening to me. I cannot cancel by phone.

they just keep postponing order.

I am now returning my first complimentary order and will never purchase again