Cirencester, England

i bought a pack of Sheer Cover after seeing TV advert this item was £29.99 , I paid with PayPal !After couple months I received another pack and invoice for £125.95 for a product I hadn't ordered but when I complained they said I had agreed to receiving more products !

I spoke to a man who told me to return product and I would get refund less p&p , I returned the parcel that same day 5/12/2014 , nearly 4 months ago ....I threw out the proof of postage that I had for the return last week as I hadn't heard anything from Guthy Renker , I thought that after all this time the matter would be finished but then today 30/03/2015 I received an invoice from them !! I spoke to them without any success , emailed without success , I was told without proof postage I still owed the £125.95 this is absolutely disgusting , who keeps a proof of postage for 4 months !!! Fortunately I cancelled the agreement with them through PayPal and changed my password etc so they do not have credit card details !

I am reporting them to Trading Standards as the way they trap people into buying products they do not want is appalling !!Never touch this company !!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sheer cover and associated monetary loss in the amount of $150. Guthy Renker needs to "my account cleared of debt" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sheer cover in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Guthy Renker.

Comments

The same thing happened to me and I am reporting them to Trading Standards too. Appalling sales tactics.