Cirencester, England

i bought a pack of Sheer Cover after seeing TV advert this item was £29.99 , I paid with PayPal ! After couple months I received another pack and invoice for £125.95 for a product I hadn't ordered but when I complained they said I had agreed to receiving more products !

I spoke to a man who told me to return product and I would get refund less p&p , I returned the parcel that same day 5/12/2014 , nearly 4 months ago ....I threw out the proof of postage that I had for the return last week as I hadn't heard anything from Guthy Renker , I thought that after all this time the matter would be finished but then today 30/03/2015 I received an invoice from them !! I spoke to them without any success , emailed without success , I was told without proof postage I still owed the £125.95 this is absolutely disgusting , who keeps a proof of postage for 4 months !!! Fortunately I cancelled the agreement with them through PayPal and changed my password etc so they do not have credit card details !

I am reporting them to Trading Standards as the way they trap people into buying products they do not want is appalling !! Never touch this company !!!!

Preferred solution: My account cleared of debt.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 30, 2015.

Comments

The same thing happened to me and I am reporting them to Trading Standards too. Appalling sales tactics.