Guthy-Renker makes it very clear in the infomercials and on their website that you will be automatically enrolled in their autoship program.Please don't say that your are being "ripped off" or that "nobody told you" or that "you didn't authorize" or whatever.

It is plain as day that you will be enrolled. I wanted to try Wen by Chaz Dean and used a prepaid debit card that cannot be charged unless I load money on the card. The product worked wonders on my hair! The color and highlights that I had done a month ago, look like I had them done yesterday, my hair is soft and healthy and the humidity isn't turning my thick hair into a frizzy mess.

Order from Chaz Dean's website.It isn't much more expensive and there is no auto ship to worry about.

Had an Experience with Guthy Renker?

Comments

The above person, Guthy, is an employee of WEN.I just recieved an email from him.

I knew the program was autoship, but decided to try it. I ordered it in October 2010 and then canceled before it autoshipped in November 2010. No problem, right? Well, seven months later, in June 2011, I randomly reicieved another $100 shippment.

Since they no longer had my credit card on file, they just thought they'd bill me. So I called customer service who said, "Too bad. YOu can either pay us the $100 or sent it back for about $20 in shipping. and we recommend paying for insurance to protect you." Really?

How can you run a business like that?

DO NOT TRY THIS PRODUCT!!!NOT WORTH THE RISK!!

to Danielle #625534

Danielle,you are very wrong!!!!!!!:( Wen by Chaz Dean and wenhaircare ARE NOT the same company!!!!

Wen Hair Care is Guthy Renker. Wen by Chaz Dean is the Studio, so unless you bought your product there, get your facts right and quit accusing the wrong company.

And by the way, when you sign up for the trial kit, it says in plain letters on the page you fill out your personal information that you will be enrolled after 30 days in the program and be sent a 90 day supply from Guthy Renker unless you cancel.It also says that many times in the infomercial.

to Danielle #625537

Completely agree with you kw671.Everybody thinks wenhaircare and Wen by Chaz Dean are the same company.

Wen by Chaz Dean is the Studio, which also sells on QVC. They have absolutely no affiliation with Guthy Renker (wenhaircare/the infomercial), nor are you enrolled in ANYTHING!

Wen by Chaz Dean does not take any money out of your account other than what you order through their store.The only difference is that you do have to pay retail.

I never received my wen products and was told i can't get my money back until i return what i did't get.I keep calling and all i've gotten was a bill.

A bill because i had to cancel this at the bank so they would't take out more money. This is a true steal.

I'v complained to BBB and sent complaint to FCC , these people should stop Guthy Renker from stealing from comsumers.I will not stop until i get ALL MY MONEY back.