I have cancelled any further shipment of product in December and today a full box of product arrived at the door along with the extensive bill. I have called three times to cancel and was told "OK" but I plan on contacting Guthy Renker @ 310-581-6250 directly to seek further assistance.

This is very time consuming and frustrating. I have friends who order the product but I am telling them what has happened and it sounds as if Wen will be losing more customers! This is harrassment!

Call them! The number is Los Angeles and hours are 9-6.

Comments

I have tried to configure my Wen hair care products according to my usage just as I do with my Proactive. After calling and going to the site repeatdly I am unable to get any where. I really hate to cancel all future shipments for an issue that could so easily be remidied by making information available for customers.

GuthyRenkerHelp

The best way to reach our Corporate Customer Service Escalation team is at customerservice@guthy-renker.com. Please contact us so we may assist you with your return and refund. Thanks

GuthyRenkerHelp