Wilmington, Vermont

I currently use Proactiv and am very happy with it, so when I saw they were advertising a hair product that is supposed to be gentle and natural I was all for it.The product however does not work for me any better than a regular shampoo.

I have been charged several times for the same orders, 4 times in total for 2 shipments. A charge of $29.95 was posted to my account then 3 days later $37.94. Then again the next month I was charged $29.95 then the next day $37.94. I called to cancel and was told I need to pay a remaining balance of $59.95 in order to cancel the product.

This product is a rip off and they legit steal from their customers.I plan to contact the Better Business Bureau regarding Chaz Dean's Wen Haircare.

Had an Experience with Guthy Renker?

Comments

if u ordered online&double clicked u more than likely created a dup accnt.we do explain the 3 monthly installments.all of the info from how much we bill,when we bill,to when your next shipment is provided along with ALL of your shipments.

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hi There,

Please contact our Corporate Customer Service Escalation Team at customerservice@guthy-renker.com. They can help you cancel your account and figure out what may have gone wrong.

Thanks!