Yesterday I found another box of Wen on my doorstep. Called the Customer Service phone number on the box 1-800-964-1892 which is invalid! Then I got on the internet to find the phone number on the web site and it does not have a Customer Service phone number listed that I can find.

I searched for Wen reviews and find out how Guthy-Renker is a huge scam company that sends products and charges your account because they have some very fine print in their terms and conditions.

Furthermore I have long hair and the 30 day supply only lasted for 5 washes! I ran out three months ago and now randomly they start sending a backup supply.

This company is seriously unethical. DO NOT buy this product. Still looking for the Customer Service phone number to cancel. Hopefully 760-773-9022 for Guthy-Renker customer service will work.

Review about: Guthy Renker Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Guthy Renker?

Comments

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hi there,

Our Corporate Customer Service Escalation team would love to help you process your return, if you would be so kind as to e-mail them at customerservice@guthy-renker.com. Please include your full name, account information and issue.