Buyer beware !what this company does is send you a very small bottle of the product and automatically place you on auto-ship !

then send you a 2 bottles supply claiming it is your 90 days supply and will charge you over 128 dollars for it .. You can buy Wen Hair Care system on many stores in Canada such as Showcase, Bed Bath and Beyond and others .. Don't be fooled by their deceiving and deceptive methods of taking money from you.

Their customer service is polite though, but the company ways are not acceptable for the consumer.I will never order anything from Guthy-Renker again !

Review about: Guthy Renker Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Guthy Renker?

Comments

Hayward, California, United States #711089

CANCELED MY ORDER .ORDERED A 30-DAY AND THEY SENT ME A 90-DAY.

CALLED TO CANCEL AND RETURN ALL PRODUCT, REP WAS RUDE AND SNAPPY.

WILL NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM SECOND-PARTY COMPANIES EVER RATHER DEAL WITH THE MANUFACTURER DIRECT.:(

WenConsumer

The exact same thing happened to me.Repeated billing, keep trying to cancel, but they still send me bills.

I spoke with a friend of mine about it who is a lawyer that practices this type of law. I am going to file a class action.

If you're interested in learning more or want to help, please email me at wenconsumer@gmail.com.PS, I'm in the US.

I have just checked my bank account and noticed that Guthy Renker have taken £65.92 from my account!I placed a one-off order for the Wen hair products and did not order the follow up products which they have charged for, only a one-off order.

I am seething!

This is nothing short of fraud!This is the last time I order anything from a TV advert.