After using Wen hair product for several months we have noticed substantial hair loss.My boyfriend and I have both used the product at different use schedules, he uses once a week and I use 2-3 times a week.

We have been seeing substantial hair being left on our brushes and don't get me started on the amount on the floor!! The product does leave your hair feeling and looking nice but at what price?!

We just figured out the culprit is the Wen.

I saw on a complaint from another user that it effects the scalp somehow.We just would like others to know!!

We are not going to try to return for a satifaction guarantee because of the company being shady when it comes to customer complaints!

Had an Experience with Guthy Renker?

Comments

I had the same problem with thousands if not millions of other consumers.I am writing The Better Bureau Business and look into a class action law suit.

i had a professional Hair dresser explain it to me, simple put, Wen hair care is a conditioner and clogged your hair pores causing hair lose. You must think of your scalp as an extension of your face.

Also my hair hasn't stopped falling out.I only used Wen for 4 days at the end of July to the very beginning of August.