I bought the WEN through Guthy Renker (big mistake!) on October 31, 2011.The priced advertised was $34.95 for a 30-day supply.

They try to sell you a million other things when you call to order--which is annoying! Anyway, when I got the WEN haircare system in the mail, I read the ingredients on the package, and it is just overpriced hair conditioner--same ingredients as regular conditioner! I already have fine oily hair, so I was very unhappy with the results from WEN. I was still trying to use the product for the first entire month--to give it a real shot, and then I noticed I'd been charged again on my credit card on November 29, 2011.

I called the company and Customer Service said that I had purchased the 90-day supply at $34.95 per month. Guthy Renker is very tricky this way--and needless to say, I cancelled. They were offering a 60-day money back refund. The rep said it would take 6-8 weeks to process my refund.

Ok, so I shipped my order back. I waited. And I waited. It is now March 8, 2012 and I still haven't received a refund.

I looked up other Pissed Consumer reports, and someone had said to call Joan at their call center--her number is 1-800-545-3828, ext. 1369, and she was sweet as sugar pie and said I'll have my refund back on my card by Monday night. Joan was kind and competent.

I am now very pleased!--even if it did take over 3 months to get a refund...So, if your unhappy with your Guthy Renker WEN order, call Joan, be nice to her, and she'll take care of you!

Had an Experience with Guthy Renker?

Comments