Featured Not resolved

I use wen tea tree and have thin and loss hair, bald spot and damaged scalp.The bald spot is so profound that I have to wear wig now.

I am a very unhappy camper. I have to wear wig all year even when it hot out side. I can't do anything with my hair now. Because of the big ld spot.

Really though Wen / Chaz Dean really knew what he was talking about, when he advertise this product. This issue have left me very depressed. It is different when you choose to wear wig, then when you have to wear wig.

But this is what I have been reduce to.No happy with wen a all.

This reviewer shared experience about "i am bald very depress" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Guthy Renker and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about wen tea tree cleansing conditioner at Guthy Renker was cause thinning bald spot and damaged scalp Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Guthy Renker.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Guthy Renker to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Guthy Renker?

Comments

I've always loved the WEN hair products and have told everyone I've ever seen or heard them talk about their hair care products.It made my hair soft and healthy feeling; until my hair, my thick hair started thinning and over last couple of years and finding bald spots and I agree with the other anonymous customer about how bad this product is for your hair after so many years of using it.

But Guthy Renker's payment policies were/are atrocious. They sent out more products after I cancelled. Then they were still charging my credit card.

It took 9 months of fighting with them and my bank to get all of that finally stopped.So buyer beware, never EVER buy products from guthy renkers site, go to amazon or hsn where you are GUARANTEED with no problems.