On Sept 27 I call to order Wen Products & i made it very clear to salesperson not to try and sell me any other product.That request fell on "deaf ears" Because they charged my card for Endless Youth Vitamins $32.94.

#1 My household has never taken any vitamins & I would never other them over the phone/internet. #2 the shampoo is for a 22 year-old. Why would she need to take pills for 'youth'? These people are nuts & a bunch of *** artist.

So people beware.When I called, some guy told me "yes you ordered the vitamins"..if i could only see his neck....

Had an Experience with Guthy Renker?

Comments

I was also scammed by this company & filed a complaint with the BBB & received the following response:

Thank you for contacting Guthy|Renker through the Better Business Bureau.We received your inquiry and sincerely apologize for any miscommunication.

We take these complaints very seriously and appreciate the time you have taken to let us know about your experience. We make every effort to be forthcoming regarding our promotions and offers for Proactiv® via the website, TV infomercials, inbound sales phone line, print materials, product packaging and billing. The offer on the website for $19.95 per month refers to the Proactiv® 3-piece kit. Our records indicate that you opted for the Proactiv® 5-piece kit, therefore making the monthly cost $29.95.

Per the terms of the online offer, your second Proactiv® shipment was sent on October 11, 2012 for a total of $99.84 to be billed in three installments over three consecutive billing cycles. The first payment of $39.94 (included $9.99), was charged at the time of shipping, leaving a balance of $59.90. In an effort to fully resolve this matter, I have issued a refund of $39.94 and cleared the $59.90 balance. This credit will show as two separate transactions, one in the amount of $29.95, and the other for $9.99 (s&h).

Please allow 3-5 business days for this credit to post. Your Proactiv® account is now closed with no further balance owed.

Nothing further will be shipped or...