First make sure you have selected the right kind of cleanser for you hair.For example, the cucumber-aloe doesn't make much difference in my hair, but boy the fig and lavender sure do.

I check chazdean.com for the products I want, but then purchase them from QVC, and amazon.com also sells it. The products are generally cheaper and unlike purchasing through Guthy-Renker, there is no ongoing subscription for the product. You do however, have the option to place a purchase on repeat / auto-replace if you like that, but again it isn't required.

All products purchased directly from Guthy-Renker (regardless of which website is used for access) are set to auto-send.I think it is important to make the distinction between the product and the provider.

Had an Experience with Guthy Renker?

Comments

Guthy Renker - Deficient Product  Received Guthy Renker "I received on Thursday, February 21, 2013, two 16 ounce containers of Wen Shampoo Conditioners that were busted. The product had spilled into the box that the product was received..." Read more Keranique - Hair Care Review from Doylestown, Pennsylvania Keranique "My hair had fallen out so. Bad it cause it to be bald I'm still dealing with the fact that my hair will never be the same I would like..." Read more Younique - Not as expected.. Younique "I do not sell for this company but after seeing the explosive YouTube videos of the Mineral Liquid Foundation that even covered sharpie drawn on faces, I just HAD to..." Read more Rodan and Fields - Amazing until this happened Rodan and Fields "...3 days ago I developed what I thought was a stye so I discontinued use. Today I had to go to an ophthalmologist asap..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more Dhgate - Product with a serious manufacturing defect. Waiting for seller's answer about it. Dhgate "Good morning. I have had to open a dispute because the product has a serious manufacturing defect. The camera does not fit in the space that corresponds so cuz of..." Read more