Turnaround Time

My wife called to cancel, but Guthy Renker will NOT stop taking money out of our checking account. It says you can cancel by phone, but I guess that doesn't account for much, because they keep charging us for products we do not want.

I can't say online just how angry and frustrated I am when I see my account activity and those "gosh darn" charges are there, again. Guthy Renker has cost us upwards of a thousand dollars, counting overdraft fees! They seem inhuman and uncaring to me. Why won't they stop?

Do they "do" all their customers this way? How are they able to make it so difficult to cancel an order? I never will order any product associated with Guthy Renker ever, ever again as long as I live and breathe! This situation has caused our family so much stress, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

I hope Guthy Renker reads this because they have to realize many, many people are going through the same situation as we are. This is worse than getting a chain letter, if you ask me!

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: Wife likes products.

I didn't like: Customer service and refund policy.

Comments

Yep, this happens to every customer. It is in the terms and conditions on their website.Ask for a supervisor to get cancelled and a return label