Torturous phone tree, deliberately disturbing on-hold music to encourage call abandonment, wait times of 20 minutes or more, and no way for the agent to eliminate automatic payments totally $172 for a product I did not order.Ready to file a lawsuit.

Guthy Renker began re-sending products and debiting my account even though I had cancelled a recurring order a year earlier. Numerous calls to call center ended in frustration.

I mad additional calls to Perricone MD's line (Guthy Renker is subcontracted) and had no response.

Why do I have to enter at least 100 words?Very very very strange.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Guthy Renker. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Guthy Renker to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Guthy Renker account deductions for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Guthy Renker?

Comments

Hello, We'd like to offer assistance to help get this resolved.Please email our Corporate Customer Service Escalation Team at CorporateEscalationTeam@Guthy-Renker.com with the details of your experience.

Someone from the team will respond within one business day.Thank you.